This Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaySweetTreats #CollectiveBias
Today’s recipe is all about the sweet side of things. If you like cheesecake, apple dips or caramel, then you will love this dip. I served it with apples, but it would also be great with graham crackers, pound cake or vanilla wafer cookies.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 Tbs. milk
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Smucker's Sugar Free Sundae Syrup
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips (chopped or mini)
- 4-6 Apples (or anything else you want to serve with it)
- To make the dip, the first thing to do is layer a shallow bowl with plastic wrap (make sure the wrap is hanging over all of the sides of the bowl).
- Next, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Then, pour half of that mixture into the plastic lined bowl.
- Then, squeeze a layer of the Smucker’s Sugar Free Sundae Syrup on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Next, sprinkle half of the chopped pecans and chocolate chips on top of the caramel.
- Let this part sit in the fridge for about twenty minutes.
- After it has set in the fridge for twenty minutes, take it out and add the rest of the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Wrap the ends of the plastic wrap over top of the dip and put it in the fridge over night.
- The next day, peel the plastic wrap away from the dip and put a serving plate on top of the dip.
- Now, flip the bowl and serving plate over and remove the bowl.
- Slowly peel the plastic wrap away from the dip. (If you pull too hard, the cream cheese may pull away).
- Last, drizzle the top with Smucker’s Sugar Free Sundae Syrup and top it off with the remaining pecans and chocolate chips.
You can easily find Smucker’s Sugar Free Sundae Syrup in the ice cream aisle at your local Target store. I love the squeeze bottle that the Smucker’s Sugar Free Sundae Syrup comes in, it makes it less messy and a lot easier to use.
Here is a collage of images that shows the steps:
Look how pretty the dip looks when it is all done!
I love the apple slices fanned out around the edge of the plate. You could add graham crackers, pound cake or vanilla wafer cookies to the edge of the plate as well.
This dip is another family favorite. My kids really enjoyed it.
This Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip is perfect for all your upcoming holiday gatherings. It is super easy to do, but it does take a little planning ahead because it has to sit in the fridge over night.
Do you have a favorite dip recipe? You can find many more delicious holiday recipes at Smucker’s. I would love to hear what your favorite holiday recipe is. Leave it in the comments.
PIN THIS POST!