I have had an idea brewing in my head and I can’t let it go. I think this can be so amazing and I am excited about it. I am calling it The Creative Squad!
Here’s the backstory…..
I always get private messages from people with questions about flipping furniture, techniques to use, prices to buy and sell and so much more. “Is there a way I can learn more?” “Is there a way to get a one-on-one consultation with you?” “Is there a way to dive deeper into this and learn more techniques?” “How do I flip furniture for our home?” “How do I create a business?”
I love answering these questions, but they started becoming more frequent and I was missing a lot of them. It pains me to miss your messages and questions, but there are only so many hours in a day.
For the past year, I have been trying to figure out the best way to dive deeper with those of you who are looking for it. I struggled to come up with something and about a month ago, a “light bulb” went off. I need to create a membership! I belong to multiple memberships myself and they have been the best decision I have made for both my business and personally.
I started to see a place where …..
WE COULD GROW A COMMUNITY WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT WE WERE DOING AND WHO WILL SUPPORT OUR JOURNEY.
WE CAN COME TOGETHER TO SHARE IDEAS, INSPIRATION, WINS AND FAILS AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER.
I CAN BE MORE AVAILABLE TO THE PEOPLE WHO NEED IT AND WANT IT AND TEACH WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ALONG THE WAY.
I can’t stop thinking about where this community can lead us all in 1 year, 3 years or 5 years from now!
That’s what gets me the most excited – the progress we would all make by staying together with such a tight focus – THAT’S WHAT FIRES ME UP THE MOST!
What is The Creative Squad?
The Creative Squad is a monthly Facebook group designed to offer tips, tricks, ideas, and support for flipping furniture. In this group you will find:
- Guest DIYer’s – New Guest Presenters each month who will share techniques, tutorials, and their secrets exclusively with us!
- DIY Tutorials – Walkthrough projects with me where I share tips, tricks, and ideas on how to create popular looks on a budget.
- Behind the Scenes – Sneak peek of my projects and the process before they go live on my website, blog, and social media. Ask questions, Get the tools and resources needed to create your own.
- Shopping Trips – Come along with me on my thrift store trips and I will show you how I find great deals, where to look, how to think outside the box.
- Community Support – A community of like-minded creatives that support and share.
- Q & A Sessions – Opportunities to connect with me and get advice or feedback on your latest project
So much more. We are always adding new things to the group and providing value based on current members’ needs. Join the group and share with us where you struggle and what you would like to see!
Currently, it is $27/Month to join The Creative Squad.
Here is what some current members are saying about it:
Doors for The Creative Squad are currently closed.
Cheers to your success and the success of our new community!